Sunday, June 13, 2010

Daddy Graduated From Residency

8 months, 20 days. After 4 years of medical school and 3 years of residency Daddy is finally finished with training (only to accept a Hematology-Oncology fellowship for an additional 3 years). We celebrated at Uncle Adam and Aunt Christi's with a surprise graduation party and it was great to see everyone including both sets of Grandparents and Uncle Ben and Aunt Bethany. Sam has also been swimming in both a kiddie pool and regular pool. His favorite toy is his clothes basket which is filled with random objects. He also loves to "walk" around the house if you will hold his hands and walk behind him to give him a little balance.
Edit: Aunt Bethany sent a few pictures that she took - I'll add them at the end. Thanks Bethany!
Hi everyone! Welcome back!
I still love playing with my football.
I still suck my thumb. I don't use a pacifier at all though.
I think you're funny!
Our neighbors gave us this kiddie pool. I love it!
I went swimming in Granddad's pool and it was fun!
Here is my favorite thing - the clothes basket filled with toys!
We went to Daddy's surprise graduation party and it was fun.
I helped Daddy open some of his graduation presents.
It was great seeing everyone.
Cousin Houston is getting big. I tried to steal his binkie but they wouldn't let me.
My mom and dad.
This is my favorite ball right now.
Me and Uncle Ben.
This is Daddy's side of the family. It was great seeing them.

1 comment: