Monday, March 1, 2010

The Happiest Baby

5 months, 5 days old. Sam is one happy baby --- he spends most of his time laughing, smiling and giggling through the day. He now rolls over more consistently and does much better with eating his cereal. He can stand for a few minutes with a little help at balance. He took his first trip to the grocery today and was in awe of all his surroundings.
On my way somewhere!
I'm getting better at using my exersaucer.
I have definitely found my feet. I love to pull off my socks and chew on them.
Yum! I love my chew toys (but still no teeth to chew).
Tummy time under my jungle! I can flip over now!
Sam is fascinated with Cheyenne. He likes to pet her when she will let him.
I fall asleep in my swing sometimes.
I am figuring this thing out.
I really like my high chair and my cereal!

1 comment:

  1. His little faces are so cute! He really is fun to watch, even from afar!

    ReplyDelete