Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunny Days Ahead

5 months, 12 days old. Sam was able to celebrate mommy's birthday with both she and daddy. He also took an overnight trip to Grandpa and Grandma's at the farm. The weather has warmed up enough to take a walk which he enjoyed (except for the sunlight in his eyes at times). Sam also received a new exersaucer which he is really loving as you can see in the pictures below. He is really preferring to stand now for which he requires some assistance. He is chewing even more often and his first tooth may be coming soon.
Its warmer! Let's go for a walk!
I like to be naked every once and a while.
Grandpa and Grandma helped get me ready for another day at the farm!
I'm still loving my feet.
I love my Teddy Bear. I have learned how to throw it around.
The first day I tried out my new exersaucer I wasn't quite sure about it......
But now I am absolutely loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment